Mar 30, 2012

Singapore trip



I have an early taste of city summer in Singapore
lots of iced coffee and tasty coconut desserts

I am very surprised by the city planning and architecture in Singapore
it is refreshing to see that 4-story-high green trees are everywhere
upscale private apartments are next to colorful public housing
there are many styles of buildings in the cityscape
more importantly, preserving historic structure is a big thing there

I am so lucky to have a chance to see Andy Warhol: 15 Minutes Eternal
at the ArtScience Museum
the exhibition is fantastic becaue it displays many of his artworks
I find the blotted line drawings quite interesting
and, of course, the Shoe

Even though Singapore has many big shopping malls
which feature international fashion brands,
I rather go to Haji Lane and Ann Siang Road where new hip boutiques are located
the bright-colored buildings instantly put me in the holiday mood

anyway I have a best time there, and I will miss local food!





No comments:

Post a Comment